KJ owner gets the "Jeep wave"!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TigerClaws

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The entire jeep wave thing is gay. Its even gayer when two stock jeeps wave at each other.

I test drove a wranlger the day we bought the Liberty and got waved at, I immediately turned around and bought the kj. I get a wave here and there in it now that its lifted, and I am selling it, thank goodness. Its a vehicle, NOT a club. I dont wave at people with atv's in thier trucks just becuase I haul one around.

It has nothing to do with CLUBS or something else. The Waving is a statement that simply shows respect towards the guy you drive by, which, probably has and VALUE the same idealogy, way of life, hobbies or simply your sense of taste for good vehicules ... And that applies, IF your smart enough to buy the one that fits what you need your vehicule to be ....

Keep in mind Wranglers are well known for a lot of places and situations.... Waves surfers and beaches... Mud driving .... Mountain biking... and you could name so much more ....

Last edited:

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
It has nothing to do with CLUBS or something else. The Waving is a statement that simply shows respect towards the guy you drive by, which, probably has and VALUE the same idealogy, way of life, hobbies or simply your sense of taste for good vehicules ... And that applies, IF your smart enough to buy the one that fits what you need your vehicule to be ....

Keep in mind Wranglers are well known for a lot of places and situations.... Waves surfers and beaches... Mud driving .... Mountain biking... and you could name so much more ....

icon996.gifperfect10.gif

L

lil black liberty

AND THE eclipsee_gold_cup.g: GOES TO TIGER CLAWS....

but seriously this is getting good.. (popcorn)

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
to the degree that it dictated his choice of models no less ...

different strokes .. I guess

You must be registered for see images

Wait.......didn't he just get arrested? Something about not returning a jeep wave or something??

:D

Dave

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
There ... fixed it ....

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

LibertyFever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh and I get waved at all the time,and not just from other Jeeps either,get waves from built yota's,Ford's,and Rover's here(not the street queens either).

I don't mean to pick on you but we've seen your Liberty. The people waving at you probably don't recognize it as a Liberty :D.

it's simply awesome...when I blow up my Dana30C axle I just may go SFA.

offroadohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I cant wait to remove myself from the Liberty crowd, less than 48hrs and Im out of here. One jeep after that to go and Im out of the Jeep crowd all togather, cant wait until that day comes. I wont be getting any Jeep waves in my ford thats for sure

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
I cant wait to remove myself from the Liberty crowd, less than 48hrs and Im out of here. One jeep after that to go and Im out of the Jeep crowd all togather, cant wait until that day comes. I wont be getting any Jeep waves in my ford thats for sure

I am sorry that you didn't like your jeep, but wish you and your new vehicle well.

Dave

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score

Good luck ... nothing like burnin' your bridges :rolleyes:

offroadohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am sorry that you didn't like your jeep, but wish you and your new vehicle well.

Dave

No new vehicle to wish me well on, the Liberty was supposed to be a reliable repalcement for the cherokee, the ford and the dodge, but the 3 of them combined cost me less a year to repair than the liberty does. The cherokee comes 2nd inline in the repairs needed, the ford follows,a nd the old 84 dodge has never been in my garage for anything other than an oil change and a set of brake pads.

Ive changed more regulators in the Liberty than ive changed quarts of oil in my dodge rampage in the last year.

L

lil black liberty

No new vehicle to wish me well on, the Liberty was supposed to be a reliable repalcement for the cherokee, the ford and the dodge, but the 3 of them combined cost me less a year to repair than the liberty does. The cherokee comes 2nd inline in the repairs needed, the ford follows,a nd the old 84 dodge has never been in my garage for anything other than an oil change and a set of brake pads.

Ive changed more regulators in the Liberty than ive changed quarts of oil in my dodge rampage in the last year.

Regulator fix.....Ah I remember those Damn good thing I fixed the windows with those 2x4's NO MORE UP NOR DOWN... However no more crappy regulators to be fixed either..Only in the back though my fronts are just fine and are going to stay that way :D