KJ Makes The Cover Of 4wd & Sport Utility

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got my issue in the mail today. Anyone else seen it? Right there on the cover is an SFA Liberty (I think ARBSeth on LOST). It says to look for a future full length article and they also have a KJ in the reader's rides section. That magazine is awesome for the attention they are giving to the KJ.

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking on their website, but it is being INCREDIBLY slow right now for me....

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's actually not the new one either, although it is cool. The new one has a green SFA Liberty in a wooded area on the cover.

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow Fouros, thats a pretty old picture! I know you have the bull bar on front now, along with some other upgrades. Maybe it's time to send them a more recent picture :D

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, it is an SFA, but when any magazine is willing to even show a KJ, I give them major kudos....

If you read the magazine, they are actually very pro-KJ.

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, and in my opinion that's not a KJ anymore. It has a stiff front axle conversion.
Not true, and I don't see your way of thinking.

Most trail rigs are built up and modified to some extent, and some way more than others. Does that make them any of less of a CJ, YJ, TJ, KJ or what ever model they rolled off the line as? Not hardly, they were all stock at one time or another and their vehicle registration still lists them as whatever they came from the factory as, no matter what mods you do.

Anyway, where would you draw the line with modifications? Can you add oversized tires, do an axle swap from a Dana 35 to a whatever, or a lift, skids, lites, a winch, on board air, an engine swap, armor or whaterever else you could think of, and still call it a Jeep whatever model it started life as? The answer is, YES, you can.

Not being rude... you may own a Jeep, but I think you don't know what Jeepin is really all about. It goes from mild to wild and everything in between. Once a KJ, always a KJ, axle swap or not....

There's a saying out there in the Jeep world which goes something like this:

"Real Jeeps are built, not bought...."

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online