KJ-05 Front Door Speakers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilma

Reaction score
Hi members,
My front driver side door speaker sounds as though it is split. How do you go about changing the front pair? Any recommendations on replacements?
Kind regards,
Wilma

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score

Wilma

Reaction score
Thanks profdlp,
Much appreciated. The Sonix site looks good.
Kind regards,
Wilma

NCM

Reaction score
Crutch field will has good directions, I just replaced blown front door speakers and the rear speakers with infinity reference 6032. Had to remount the amps in the front door. Sound much better than before.

NCM

Reaction score
You can save money be reforming the blown speaker with a kit

ricci2424

Reaction score
What is your budget and how much does quality sound matter? I'm a big fan of Crutchfield, who will give you great service and are very helpful with compatibility questions. You do pay a little extra for that in many cases.

Sonic Electronix are good, too.

Getting at them doesn't look too difficult: How to Remove a Jeep Liberty Door Speaker | eHow :)

I'm a big fan of crutchfield also. I got all new pioneer speakers and kenwood head unit from them. Everything came with great install instructions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

windman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i bought infinity replacements, i but i am not happy with them. tone control is not ok on stock head unit. i think i would buy Alpine or JBL if ihad a chance that day.