keyless remote lost

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

icarl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I lost my remote entry thingy and have to use the key to get in like in the old days. :eek: What options do i have to get remote entry working again? thanks.

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I lost my remote entry thingy and have to use the key to get in like in the old days. :eek: What options do i have to get remote entry working again? thanks.
Get new key fobs and a dealer needs to program them to your KJ,the programing of new remotes needs the DRBIII scanner and all remotes(new or old) to program.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you still have one fob, go to ebay and look for a Liberty keyless remote. You can usually get them for less than $20. I bought me one and they send you instrctions on how to program it using the one fob you have and your Jeep. It's real easy to do and you save big time over getting one from the stealership.

icarl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll take another look tommorrow. hopefully it will turn up but if not i've been thinking of maybe going the remote starter route - myswell turn this into a plus.

icarl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks everyone. i found it between the seat and center arm rest. i will have to get some extras from ebay before i lose it again.:)