Jeep Liberty V8 Swap Megathread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
^^^^awesome video..

Dave

Honduras

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm glad everyone enjoyed the video. It took me long enough to get something decent posted, right? Anyway, there's the proof that the swap was successful and that it still runs after all this time (speedo stopped working but I don't think that will be too difficult to figure out).

This is the last video for a while. I'm on my way back down to Columbia without any plans on visiting honduras again for at least six months.

I'll be around here and there. Take care, everyone!

KJWildman

Reaction score
Take care and stay in touch!

'02 KJ, sbf 352 stroker V8, custom lift, 33's, custom flat fenders
'04 KJ, 4" FOX coilovers, 33's and stuff
'91 XJ, 4.0, 4" I.R.O. Long arm, 33's, bumpers, lights, winch and stuff
'05 WK limited, loaded, stock, my DD

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have a safe trip and stop by and let us know how you are doing.

Dave

the_dealer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's bad ass. Lmao, I didn't read the very loud part until I almost fell out of the chair

Sent from my G870a on 38's.

Bent

Reaction score
I also have a 02 liberty and an 02 Durango, I'm starting my swap tomorrow I'm curious about the exhaust issues, I think I'll pull the manifolds while the engine is out on the cherry picker, were yours fully custom manifolds or modified Durango manifolds?

bentjeep67

Reaction score
This is all that I've taken - it's not new or anything. I'll get some other videos posted when I get the chance, but this is pretty much all that I have that's worth looking at.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

I had high hopes for the V8 SFA project, too. It truly was going to be one of a kind beast. Now every time I look at it I feel foolish regret.
Hello Honduras, hey been some years but if you can send me links to videos, some say private some say removed. I'd like to see them.I'm doing an 03 KJ 99 4.7 swap. Just discovered this thread and have been reading everyone I can find.
Cheers
Bentjeep67

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello Honduras, hey been some years but if you can send me links to videos, some say private some say removed. I'd like to see them.I'm doing an 03 KJ 99 4.7 swap. Just discovered this thread and have been reading everyone I can find.
Cheers
Bentjeep67
He sold that YEARs ago due to several issues