Jeep KJ colors / limited productions colors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VAPoorBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Only two Cactus Green Renegades in my area, both are 04'. I own the stock rims for both (Dark Pewter). Happen to see a listing with 5 stock wheels like mine so I bought them to have two sets of tires. Met the couple and we both pulled up in the same Libby. Got a good laugh out of it.

ltd02

Comfortably numb
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is a site with paint names/codes and years of colours, with examples.:icon_cool:
All Jeep Liberty Colors | GTCarLot.com

Gyro

That's a cool find! The links to actual picts are awesome. But wait, no puce??? :gr_grin:

I've probably seen most variations of KJ and KK around me here in MD. I typically see 8-10 a day during my commute. I have the Patriot blue and see quite a few of them here.

I thought blue was Tom's favorite color? :happy175:

teeje

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is garnet red. I've only ever seen that rare orange one here in Ohio one time. Other than that it's blue black or silver.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Mine is garnet red. I've only ever seen that rare orange one here in Ohio one time. Other than that it's blue black or silver.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Used to be one North of Airport Highway before you get to Reynolds Road going west. Another one down in Maumee as well , talked to both of the lady owners.