JBA brake lines???? for real????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigBlue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with Marlin at JBA and he told me that I should get the brake line relocation kit when I put the OME948's or Skyjacker LIB25R's on the rear. Has anyone needed a $200 brake relocation kit on just 2.5" of lift?

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
On an 02-05....they'd be nice to have, but not urgently needed. Now...greater than 2.5"....probably....

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd highly recommend extended brake lines for any year KJ or drop bracket,rear mostly.The fronts are plenty long enough for up to a 6" lift but the rear is barely long enough for a 1.5" lift.I know this true for '02 model year since mine was a banjo string before reaching full flex.

You can do a $5 drop bracket for the rear but those braided lines are real nice and give a better brake pedal feel since the braided lines will not flex like the OEM rubber lines.

kjpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My JBA 4" kit came with extended lines for front & rear. Mine's a 2003, & there is no need to relocate the lines on it.