JBA Adjust-A-Strut and Boiler Shims

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matthewp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Before I decided to trade my uninstalled Skyjacker lift in for JBA Adjust-A-Strut 2 1/2" lift set-up, i had bought Boiler's 3/8" front strut spacers. I'm going to take Boiler's advice and shoot an email to Marlin but, does anyone (especially those with JBA AAS) have opinions or theory as to whether I could (or should not) use use the shims with the AAS (in case Marlin isn't sure)?

Cherrie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a KK with Boilers shims.Have JBA on layaway so I'd like to know too.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Since you have the option of adjustability you do not need to add the top plates since you don't need them for extra lift, you get that by adjusting the spring/ strut assembly
I mean you could but why?

linewarbr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since you have the option of adjustability you do not need to add the top plates since you don't need them for extra lift, you get that by adjusting the spring/ strut assembly
I mean you could but why?

x2. I installed the JBA 2.5" on my CRD last week, and there is more height adjustability to the lift than I will use.