Is this factory ride height?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

samlesher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just recently purchased this used 2004 KJ with 107,000 miles on it. Does this look like the factory ride height, or does it look like it's been lifted?

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Wulfhound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
where in heck did you find the big girl in your avatar to let you do that to her!! :grd::icon_mrgreen:

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
Easy way to check if your lifted or not .... next time your in town keep your eyes open for another liberty ... as you pass each other note whether you feel a slightly increased level of superiority .... :happy175:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Stock they were at or about 19 inches after April 12,2002
pictures of suspension if you have them

samlesher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stock they were at or about 19 inches after April 12,2002
pictures of suspension if you have them

Thanks for the info. That makes sense, I noticed that I was sitting a little higher than some other stock KJs. I will grab some pics from underneath to confirm, but I'm pretty sure it's stock.

Jeepcowboy1977

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. That makes sense, I noticed that I was sitting a little higher than some other stock KJs. I will grab some pics from underneath to confirm, but I'm pretty sure it's stock.
Ride height will change due to year and how old the front struts and springs are newer you will be 19” to about 19 1/2” over the years struts and springs sag