Ironman questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kj04libby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So since I am going to get 3.5-3.75" out of my front setup with the shock Ironman coils, 1/2" top plate, 3 conduit rings and a trim packer. I wanna know instead of using 4 iso's in the back with the iron man rear coils. Can I just use 1 iso and my existing spring spacer in the back?

These are the spacers that I bought when I first got my lift http://www.summitracing.com/parts/tra-jc243

I just wanna know if I can use the rear spacers instead of iso's

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You're gonna be too high in the front with that setup.

Are you sure you have a 1/2" spacer? A 1/4" spacer will give you 1/2" of lift, 3 conduit nuts will give you another 3/4" of lift and depending on the trim packer you chose you'll have even more. A 1/2" spacer will give you one inch lift all by itself - besides what your Ironman springs will give you. That high and your CV's are not gonna be happy.

As for the rear...You can do up to 3 extra isos but after that you're pushing your luck.

I'm sure others will chime in with their thoughts.

Bob

kj04libby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You're gonna be too high in the front with that setup.

Are you sure you have a 1/2" spacer? A 1/4" spacer will give you 1/2" of lift, 3 conduit nuts will give you another 3/4" of lift and depending on the trim packer you chose you'll have even more. A 1/2" spacer will give you one inch lift all by itself - besides what your Ironman springs will give you. That high and your CV's are not gonna be happy.

As for the rear...You can do up to 3 extra isos but after that you're pushing your luck.

I'm sure others will chime in with their thoughts.

Bob

I have a 1/2" top plate on my jeep right now