Introduction

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LazyPear

Reaction score
Hello all I'm LazyPear, growing up my mom has owned jeep on and off her last being an 05' liberty limited. My dad was more of a truck person. But still having a 89 XJ. So growing up around Jeep's has given me a love for Jeep's since childhood.

Recently (2 1/2 months ago) my wife and I bought an 02 liberty sport which we love too death. It's mostly stock the only aftermarket parts or replacement parts being a Sony radio, a replacement hood, and the factory class 3 tow rack with trailer connectors. All done by the previous owner.

Our plans for it (mostly mine) are to put a 2.5"-3" lift, get an ARB off road bumper, get the Mopar factory light rack, and a few other visual stuff such as a blackout hood vinyls and bringing the paint back to fresh out the factory look, skid plates and rock rails, and upgrading the roof rack rails to steel ones for greater durability.

I look forward to getting to know y'all and your rigs.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome LazyPear. There is good info and people on here to help.

Dave

Latest posts

Members online