Interior light?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ZERODSM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure if in 05 it became standard or not but every single KJ I see, I look in the back window and see how many lights are in the cargo area....:cool:

In the rear of mine I have 2... 1 facing back and 1 facing forward...anyone else happen to notice this or is it just my jeep lol:confused:

m_volyrakis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My '05 sport has 3.
1 double for the front area
1 for the rear seat area
and 1 for the cargo area.

RageOfFury

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 2 map lights up front, 1 light for the rear seats, 1 light for the cargo area. I also have the courtesy lights under the dash.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats one of the things they added on the 05's. Its a light just like the light in the rear cargo area except its over the rear seats. Still kinda stupid. Idk why they didnt just add a normal light that people in the back seats can control.

goob2k

Reaction score
I have an 06 with a sunroof. I just have the map lights up front and the cargo light. I guess a light over the back seat would get in the way of the sunroof.

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
Thats one of the things they added on the 05's. Its a light just like the light in the rear cargo area except its over the rear seats. Still kinda stupid. Idk why they didnt just add a normal light that people in the back seats can control.

But this is relevant to ThunderbirdJunkie's interests when he's looking for one of the many things that may be floating about in the interior in the dark

Which occurs frequently

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I know what you mean. Usually I can see everything if I turn the stalk to turn on every light in the Jeep. I always have my trusty mag lite on the side of my driver seat though. :)

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
Alright ... it's dark so .. crappy pic ... unhelpful perspective ... but all the rest were too blurry :D

You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Members online