I just picked up a new toy for myself, a 16' canoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LibertyFever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now to find a trail in the woods that leads to a remote lake.
You must be registered for see images attach

dang, I never realized the canoe would be so long or wide. I'm going to have to remove the roof basket.

Now where are the fishing rods?

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice. A canoe is a lot of fun.

I have a 12' Green Radisson. K-Dave has a Green canoe also so I am sure he will post it here .... Welcome to "The Green Canoe Club".

Dave

eyehatetofu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have two orange kayaks. :D

Self propelled boats are the coolest. Unless you can afford a boat with a motor, then that would probably be cooler.

Nice looking canoe.

KeswickDave

Gold Moderator
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, welcome to the Green canoe club! I thought my 14 footer looked long on the Jeep! Haha...

You must be registered for see images attach

LibertyFever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL, I didn't even know there was a "Green Canoe Club" (the GCC) :happy107:

After washing I polishing my canoe it looks more like a turquoise than a green canoe.
You must be registered for see images

I used a 3M brand product called Marine Restorer & Wax. It polishes & waxes at the same time.

It's one of the bonuses of owning a Jeep, being able to go almost anywhere and drop your canoe/kayak in a lake or river. I have a detailed map of a local salmon river. I think it's time to get a license & a fly fishing rod and heading upstream.

Tonight at dusk I got a chance to try out my canoe. It was surprisingly stable. And the electric trolling motor I have pushed us along pretty fast.
In my area you don't need a license for your boat as long as the motor is less than 20 hp.