I guess I should say hi

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joncan

Reaction score
Howdy folks!

I've been using this forum and a few others to troubleshoot and fix problems I've had with my 04 (wrecked) and 06 KJ Limited since pretty much 2008. I've never had a problem that I wasn't able find a solution for on here or other forums.

Since my buddy got a new truck, we started talking about taking a trip up to Vermont to check out the Class 4 roads. Of course that made me think "well, I guess I should finally take care of this old stock suspension before we go. Better hit the old Jeep forums for advice."

After about a week of searching around, I now have the OME 927/948 kit from JBA with the OME shocks and JBA UCAs. Now I just need to decide if I want any more than that underneath.

This has quickly turned into a rabbit hole of upgrades and possibilities...

I'll be posting a couple other threads, but this is me!

06 Limited - Light Khaki - OME 927/948 (not installed) - OME 90009 Front (Maybe next weekend) - OME N132-L (Stop Judging me, I'll get to it) - Stock everything else.

Last edited:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Howdy folks!

I've been using this forum and a few others to troubleshoot and fix problems I've had with my 04 (wrecked) and 06 KJ Limited since pretty much 2008. I've never had a problem that I wasn't able find a solution for on here or other forums.

Since my buddy got a new truck, we started talking about taking a trip up to Vermont to check out the Class 4 roads. Of course that made me think "well, I guess I should finally take care of this old stock suspension before we go. Better hit the old Jeep forums for advice."

After about a week of searching around, I now have the OME 927/948 kit from JBA with the OME shocks and JBA UCAs. Now I just need to decide if I want any more than that underneath.

06 Limited - Light Khaki - OME 927/948 (not installed) - OME 90009 Front (Maybe next weekend) - OME N132-L (Stop Judging me, I'll get to it) - Stock everything else.

Hi
Only takes about 2.5-3 hours at most to do the install so come on now LOL

Aztimer2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Howdy folks!

Might upgrade my Libby later this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts

Members online