I found the perfect KJ Seat Cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RedJolt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi All, here is the best seat covers I have ever found.:happy175:

Attachments

• DSCF1068.jpg
    DSCF1068.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 172

Jeepin05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a nice fitting seat cover, but it looks to have a huge ugly stain on the front, you might want to clean that off.

GO PACKERS!!!

JeepOwner07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dude i would get my money back if i were you, looks like someone ate a strawberry shortcake and then threw up on them afterwards!

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J-Thompson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
who dat?
if you think it is who DEY then maybe you need to have a face to face with
a "Coonass"
we really say "who is that" but it sounds like who dat
just like
"ya'll" or "ya mom an dem"
any way
how 'bout dem Saints?

J-Thompson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry bro, but Who Dey originated in Cincinnati...you damn Cajuns just can't come up with anything original :p

I can not help the way we talk
been dat way for a while now

Just be thankful I dont type like I talk

oh yeah and there is a difference between a coonass and a cajun
you can some what under stand what a coonass is saying but a cajun is another ball game

ever seen the movie Joe Dirt
the old guy who said "home is where you make it" but Joe thought
he was saying "I want to see ****'s naked" that was cajun

Last edited:

JeepOwner07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can not help the way we talk
been dat way for a while now

Just be thankful I dont type like I talk

oh yeah and there is a difference between a coonass and a cajun
you can some what under stand what a coonass is saying but a cajun is another ball game

ever seen the movie Joe Dirt
the old guy who said "home is where you make it" but Joe thought
he was saying "I want to see ****'s naked" that was cajun

Unfortunately, i have to agree with a ***COUGH*** ohio **COUGH** person, the phrase you were referring to was WHO DAT! which was the one used in Louisiana and by the Saints, the bengals probably just stole/copied the WHO DAT and changed it to the who dey, cause you know they can't do anything original, give me one Ohio native that did something on there own and ill give ya a shiny gold dollar =) TEEHEE TEEHEE

btw i see your locations is set to "just south of doucheville, if thats correct then you should know what im talking about since you live just south of Ohio" teehee teehee get it????

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
Umm...Yeah, ThunderbirdJunkie would like documented proof that Who Dat was used prior to 1977.

He has a 45rpm record of the Who Dey song from then :)

Redbone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dunno nuttin bout no Sinsinati but we ain't copied nobody in how we talk. It ben dis way eva since dey made us start speakin english back when I was in da tird grade.

Anybody watch Swamp People on History channel? Troy Landry is kin to my sister-in-law. Dey talk alike. CHOOOT IM CLINT, CHOOT DAT MUTHAFRICKA.

JeepOwner07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Umm...Yeah, ThunderbirdJunkie would like documented proof that Who Dat was used prior to 1977.

Wikipedia

The chant bears some similarities to the phrase "Who Dat?," which was officially adopted by the New Orleans Saints organization in 1983 but had been used by Louisiana fans for some time. The saying “Who dat?" originated in minstrel shows and vaudeville acts in the late 19th and early 20th centuries, then it was taken up by New Orleans Jazz and various Big band folks in the 1920s and 1930s. In the late 1960s, local Louisiana High Schools, St. Augustine High School in New Orleans and Patterson High School are reported to have been using the cheer and Gulf Coast fans of Alcorn State University and Louisiana State University picked up the cheer in the 1970s.[5] Southern University in New Orleans claims to have originated the cheer in the late 1960s in their version: "Who dat talkin' 'bout beatin' dem Jags."[6

Redbone

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Here ya go.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who_Dat?

"Who Dat" became part of a chant for fans cheering on their favorite team. It has been debated exactly where it started, but some claim it began with Southern University Jaguars fans either in the late 1960s or early 1970s and went "Who dat talkin' 'bout beatin' dem Jags".[5] Another claim is that it was connected with St. Augustine High School, a historically African-American all-boys Catholic high school in New Orleans, and yet another is that the cheer originated at Patterson High School in Patterson, Louisiana (home of Saints running back Dalton Hilliard).[4] In the late 1970s fans at Alcorn State University and Louisiana State University picked up on the cheer.[6] By 1983 the cheer had become so popular among fans that the New Orleans Saints organization officially adopted it during the tenure of coach Bum Phillips, and Aaron Neville (along with local musicians Sal and Steve Monistere and Carlo Nuccio) recorded a version of "When the Saints Go Marching In" that incorporated the chant of "Who dat say dey gonna beat dem Saints" (performed by a group of Saints players). The song quickly became a major local hit, due in part to the support of sportscaster Ron Swoboda and the fact that Saints fans had been using the chant for some time.[4] Meanwhile, in about 1981 Cincinnati Bengals fans and players had started with their similar "Who Dey" cheer ("Who Dey say they gonna beat them Bengals").[7]

Redbone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wikipedia

The chant bears some similarities to the phrase "Who Dat?," which was officially adopted by the New Orleans Saints organization in 1983 but had been used by Louisiana fans for some time. The saying “Who dat?" originated in minstrel shows and vaudeville acts in the late 19th and early 20th centuries, then it was taken up by New Orleans Jazz and various Big band folks in the 1920s and 1930s. In the late 1960s, local Louisiana High Schools, St. Augustine High School in New Orleans and Patterson High School are reported to have been using the cheer and Gulf Coast fans of Alcorn State University and Louisiana State University picked up the cheer in the 1970s.[5] Southern University in New Orleans claims to have originated the cheer in the late 1960s in their version: "Who dat talkin' 'bout beatin' dem Jags."[6

DAM!!! U beat me.

Redbone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The first rule to speaking coonass is no words start with th. this = dis, their = deir, they = dey, thongs = tongs, and of course that = dat.

eyehatetofu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The first rule to speaking coonass is no words start with th. this = dis, their = deir, they = dey, thongs = tongs, and of course that = dat.

Shouldn't thongs then be pronounced "dongs" to be in accordance with the rest of your terminology?

I bet chicks down there don't like wearing thongs, probably don't like "dongs" up in dey buttcrack.

:D

Redbone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shouldn't thongs then be pronounced "dongs" to be in accordance with the rest of your terminology?

I bet chicks down there don't like wearing thongs, probably don't like "dongs" up in dey buttcrack.

:D

No, not quiet. A thug would be called a tug, not a dug. Sometimes you just drop the h. I shoulda went into more detail. :icon_arrow::pp:

btw, don't expect to find dat on Rosetta Stone.