Huge favor about sway bar end links ASAP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

twack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
can any one send me a pic asap of a sway bar endlink installed properly. it will fit either way but i want to know which is the right way 100%. thanks i know this is simple but i just want to know for sure when i toss in the new ones in case my old one were put in wrong (i went through some end link shit and just now got a good set of moogs) im doing this job tonight so hopefully someone can help me out fast. thanks

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I have a pic somewhere that I took for someone else that installed theirs upside down. If you mount them wrong they'll hit the sway bar
I'll try and find it

twack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya if you could find that tonight that would be awesome. i bought some other brand awhile ago and they were cheaper then hell and the rubber popped right out, somewhere along the way i think they might have goten upside down but i just dont know which way is right

twack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anything? can anyone run out and take a decent pic of their sway bar endlink installed?

boebr1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

hope this helps... it's in there the way it was from the factory.. i just don't know what angle you want to see it from.
not going to be able to upload another picture for a while because i have things to go do now

boebr1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
decided i'd pop one more pic up... pass side now, as seen looking through lower control arm

here is looking up from below on pass side

Last edited:

twack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks a bunch the old ones were upside down. new ones are installed correctly now