How's it goin' eh?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Angry Aron

Reaction score
Hey folks, I'm new to the site and the Jeep world, although I've been reading through the threads for better part of a year. BEST site out there.

I have an 04 limited, pretty well stock with 160000 km. I'm guessing the suspension is mostly from factory by the way it's riding. My two year old keeps saying ROUGH. I was leaning heavily towards a BDS 2" suspension lift, mostly because of the initial cost looked good. After reading through the lift questions and replies I think i'm going to do it right the first time and go with the OME lift.

This is what I was quoted by Ouipack in Quebec. Front 2926/NS131, Rear 2947/N132. Bearing in mind I'm mostly an in town driver, weekend back road bomber, do you think this is a decent all round set up?

Any advice would be appreciated, I can only afford to do this once!

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey folks, I'm new to the site and the Jeep world, although I've been reading through the threads for better part of a year. BEST site out there.

I have an 04 limited, pretty well stock with 160000 km. I'm guessing the suspension is mostly from factory by the way it's riding. My two year old keeps saying ROUGH. I was leaning heavily towards a BDS 2" suspension lift, mostly because of the initial cost looked good. After reading through the lift questions and replies I think i'm going to do it right the first time and go with the OME lift.

This is what I was quoted by Ouipack in Quebec. Front 2926/NS131, Rear 2947/N132. Bearing in mind I'm mostly an in town driver, weekend back road bomber, do you think this is a decent all round set up?

Any advice would be appreciated, I can only afford to do this once!
I'd go 927s in front / 948s in the rear with 132L shocks in the rear
Have to remember most of these people who sell springs / shocks for the KJ have never installed / or rode in a lifted one

Last edited:

Gyro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's where I got mine.
As Tom said, go 927s in front with ns131 shocks / 948s in the rear with 132L shocks.

I got the Med's first time(Hd's on the way) and if you put anything heavier than seat covers on it sags a bit.

Gyro

ps,My 926/947 springs(installed in October) will be for sale shortly(mid April weather permitting), if you are interested shoot me a pm.I'm not that far from you.

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
Welcome! Mr. Mudd's got your answers :D

and "I can only afford to do this once" was exactly how I approached my lift.

Good Luck!

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome Aron.

Dave

Angry Aron

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome guys. Sorry for the delay in responding.

Thanks for the offer Gyro but I think I'll go with tommudd's advice and go with the 927/948 set up, probably throw in some hockey puck bump stops as well. I hope to place the order tomorrow, having a hell of a time to get Ouipack to answer their phone.