How to change the foglight bubls?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
rotate the tires all the way to the side, the caps will show up, pull them off nicely and slowly.

you can use
9005 Silverstar (12v-65Watt)
or 9145 Philips (OEM) (12v-45Watt)

check out more here:
http://www.jeepprojects.com/content.php?article.43

let us know what you do! :)

jfortier777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hyedipin said:
rotate the tires all the way to the side, the caps will show up, pull them off nicely and slowly.

you can use
9005 Silverstar (12v-65Watt)
or 9145 Philips (OEM) (12v-45Watt)

check out more here:
http://www.jeepprojects.com/content.php?article.43

let us know what you do! :)

OMG I wasnt even paying attention to what I typed, the 9007s are the headlight bulb, my bad my bad. I gotta get back to sleep.

cowcatcher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Depends on the model and year and yours is not posted. I think on the '05/'06 Sport and Limited you need to remove the grill.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am sorry, you are right, i forgot they made the fog lamps as high as headlamps on 05+. Bulbs may be different as well.. (whistle)

RAYMAN1007

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have an 02 liberty renegade, i have hella bulbs, similar to the silverstars in the headlights. iwanna get new bulbs for my fogs. iwant the yellow bulbs. i looked around here and read that the 9005's fit with trimming of the bulb. what about the 9006? whats the diff between the 9005 and the 9006? im lookin between the PIAA = $$$, or the luminics or nokya yellow or JDM lights for my fogs. i just dunno either 9006 or 9005. and dont wanna mess up my wiring if soemthin gets too hot cuz of different wattage

thanks guys

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.