How much rubbing will I get with 245/75/16 BFG AT's w/o any lift?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
He has to be joking since if you have been on any Liberty forum there are 1000's of post that say what will work and what does not, :eek:and I know that no one asks questions without first reading through all the various posts:rolleyes: I never posted for 3 months just got on and read through things so I didn't ask stupid questions:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

blue_kjR417

Platinum Renegade
Reaction score
He has to be joking since if you have been on any Liberty forum there are 1000's of post that say what will work and what does not, :eek:and I know that no one asks questions without first reading through all the various posts:rolleyes: I never posted for 3 months just got on and read through things so I didn't ask stupid questions:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Well I have read through ALOT! and people fit 245/70/16s all day long on stock susp does one 1 taller tires make that big of a difference?

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
a 245 70-16 is basically 29.5/29.6 inches tall and will slightly rub when turned all the way ( full lock ) backing up and also depending upon year it will rub on the foglights ( early model KJs) when turned, Now the 245-75-15 is 30.5 so yes a full inch taller but thats enough since the 245-70 rubs that the 245-75 will rub a lot. Even with a 2.5 inch lift some have to trim with 245-75s, so short answer yes that inch makes a difference. NOW of course there are those that have tried it and it will work but just do not turn, go over speed bumps, curbs, on your lawn etc;)