Hooked in Ohio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dirt Rich

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My name is Dave, and I live in Toledo, OH (where Jeeps are born). I bought my first Liberty two months ago. It's a 2005 Rocky Mountain Edition. I fell in love with it instantly, and so thoroughly, that I ended up buying a 2006 Jeep 65 Edition Liberty for my wife two weeks later lol. Neither of them are brand new of course, but they are both in excellent condition, and each at around 50k miles. Long story short, I LOVE my KJ's, so I figured this was the place to be! I'm looking forward to learning from those of you who've had them long enough to know them inside and out.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to well here!
I moved to Toledo in 05 for work so been around town ever since with mine ( 04 black lifted some extras etc) just moved a little west ( Swanton) now but hope to run into you sooner or later! If you ever see me flag me down. BugginKJ has a white lifted 06-07 up in the Point Place area also.
There are quite a few of us who get together every month or so for some wrenching and telling stories, cookout etc! Most of them hang out over on LOSTJEEPS but the next time we get together I'll try and remember to post here if you like to come out to my garage.

nitroproof

Reaction score
hood styles

Welcome Dave!

Bought my first KJ in April... an '05 Sport. My wife wanted me to get the Liberty over a used Grand Vitara or other sport ute.

I found JeepKJ.com after I bought mine. I had read there were two different hood/grille styles but had not seen them posted together.

Love my KJ except when the gas tank gets below 1/4 :icon_frown: