hood gap 2007 Sport

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

a_ibrahem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hello guys ,

I noticed that my Jeep has kinda big gap in the front between hood and grill and also its not even along the fenders ,its smaller as you go towards the windshield and bigger as you go to grill.

see below photos

i tried to adjust the hood latch all the way down ,didn't help

also the rubber support screws on both sides ,if i screw them in too much the hood rattles.

any body has gone through this before ?

You must be registered for see images attach

Thanks & regards,
Tawfik

mongo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that was my first thought as well, I have a few free car fax reports if you want to pm me the vin I can look it up for you.

a_ibrahem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that was my first thought as well, I have a few free car fax reports if you want to pm me the vin I can look it up for you.

I have pm you the VIN ,thanks for helping man.

mongo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My email is being a pain, but all the car fax shows for your jeep is exported to the uae in 2007 by auto exporters out of baltimore, md. No reports made after 2007

a_ibrahem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My email is being a pain, but all the car fax shows for your jeep is exported to the uae in 2007 by auto exporters out of baltimore, md. No reports made after 2007

Ok man ,Thanks anyway.

a_ibrahem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey ,

could this be a good thing that it allows more cold air inside the Engine area ?

but i live in desert area and sand is every where ,is it too bad to keep it this way ?

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
Mine is a little off since my accident .. it bugs me, but I haven't found the time to try and adjust it yet .. it shouldn't hurt as long as it's secure :waytogo: