2007 KJ High idle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fbjernee

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I have an issue that has been bugging me for almost a full year now, 2007 KJ 3.7 135k, Has the newer style PCV system in the back of the intake manifold rather than over by the oil filler/airbox area, First started having high idle issues and got The typical P0507 High idle Code alongside the P0302 Pcv Code, I have since Replaced the Pcv valve, replaced the Rubber hoses and the Rubber connectors at the end of the plastic hoses, checked for cracks and leakage, none to be found, all the hoses have been clamped down to prevent them from leaking, However the High idle issue has remained on and off, every day now and then it goes away for 2 or 3 days but comes back Still. I have Messed around with Filters, intake couplers, Pcv, even all the little Microscopic Vacuum lines, intake gaskets even the tbody is new as it was sticking a few years back. it also has the tendency to start rather, aggressively. Rather than starting up and the smooth gradual increase in rpm it starts and almost Jumps to 1500 rpm straightaway. What am i missing and how do i get rid of this **** high idle as i will not pass my state inspection in 2 months.

Latest posts

Members online