Hood Decal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Neb1373

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I may have to get a liberty decal made. I love the hood decals and love the "renegade" decal, but I can't put one on my jeep :-(

gtommec

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the Renegade decals for my hood as well (It basically is a Renegade now anyway) but I have to get a new one for the passenger side as the snorkel covers part of the R:

You must be registered for see images

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Would be real easy to email Don ( Pixel) and ask him to make a smaller set. He's a good guy to deal with

optikal

Reaction score
Would be real easy to email Don ( Pixel) and ask him to make a smaller set. He's a good guy to deal with

I did send him a PM when I posted this. Seems he's active on his FB page, so I just posted there.

Thanks

Neb1373

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tacky yes and also against the law
and not just state law its a Federal Law

Tacky? Tacky is an opinion, I personally wouldn't do it myself unless I had transformed my sport to a 100% renegade replica but even then selling it as a reny would be illegal. It shouldn't be illegal rollin around town cause they make fiero body kits to look like Lamborghini... I had an Acura with a Honda badge on it years ago and a cop just asked me what it was and I said "Acura integra" and no questions asked!

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Youngins' don't understand humor any more do they :happy175::happy175:
IT WAS A JOKE GUYS :happy175::happy175:

But still tacky on a Sport, you don't have a Renegade its like putting a Rubicon decal on any KJ

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Youngins' don't understand humor any more do they :happy175::happy175:
IT WAS A JOKE GUYS :happy175::happy175:

But still tacky on a Sport, you don't have a Renegade its like putting a Rubicon decal on any KJ

Ahh well. I have the wheels. That's about it. I kinda like the lettering though. Oh well...

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I decided to get the decals. :) But since it was corny getting the Renny decals, I went with these. What do you guys think?
:big_banana_Dance:

Attachments

• Decal.jpg
    Decal.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 31
  • Decal 2.jpg
    Decal 2.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 28