Honestly Blunt Review #8 Howie's Hockey Tape -Only source I could find that will sell your 4 pucks for your rear end.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnny O

Just hangin' out.
Reaction score
If you are doing a lift, you are gonna need four hockey pucks. Frustraightingly enough, most of the common vendors want to sell you a three pack or a six pack or more.
The ones that let you buy one puck want way more money than they are worth. (on average 6 bucks each at time of writing)

Howie's will sell you 4 regulation pucks at 2$ a pop. They throw in a bunch of cool decals you can use to hide dings on your lifted Liberty too.

For a 4 pack, you get two buying options: Order direct and pay for shipping. In my case it was 8.91$...so a total of 16.91 and a bunch of future spam about hockey stuff I'll never need... Or you can go through Amazon for 16.99$ and not have to give your email away.

I went the amazon route. Got 4 pucks. Drilled them out. Used carriage bolts to put them under my rear springs. "Nuff said.

Good Quality, fair pricing. Solid rear bump stops.

Side note: Howie's also sells 10oz pucks too if you desire orange bumps stops or think you need something more dense.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Here I set with 25-28 of them I think at last count LOL
But they'll be used
Using two for motor mounts in the asphalt roller next week

Johnny O

Just hangin' out.
Reaction score
I mistakenly bought 4 practice pucks first. Hollow and soft, but my War Pug chews them so it works out.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Nope hockey pucks, hard and can use them to even throw at people when they ask stupid questions :p:p:rolleyes:;):):eek:

Latest posts

Members online