hi, my names Tom and I'm an addict :D

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hawaiianbasshead

Reaction score
I'm addicted to having fun
You must be registered for see images

whether it's in the mudd, rocks or bar drive.gif

spare time I like to spend chasing cows in circles, very tight circles usually the front tires don't go very far

been looking into a liberty for a couple months so I'm here seeking infos :D and admiring some of your nice rigs :) hope to be here a while to come but we shall see :D

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cows!? :) Nice picture. Welcome to the site.
Good luck with the KJ hunt.

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Busy day on the site evidentally. Welcome to the group and hopefully you stick around for awhile.

Nice Titan, every now and then I go look at those. It and the Tundra are putting up some fierce competition with the domestics (although gas prices aren't helping any of them).

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site.

Dave

_UnLiMiTeD_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site and goodluck on your kj hunt. Took me months to find the one i want but now that i got it, i will never look back. Renegades are my personal favorite

hawaiianbasshead

Reaction score
thanks for the warm welcome :)

yeah, I've been eyeing renegades locally. been toying with the idea of getting a CRD and doing bio-diesel, but according to owners, the higher pressure rails than normal diesel vehicles make it a bad idea... I suppose I could get the spare tank built for running pure veggie oil and mix it in that tank and run straight crude diesel in the stock tank or something. wouldn't save me as much money in fuel, but it'd help a little and help the environment a little as well...