hi lift jack mounted on my rear door ;)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tpd310228

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got a hi lift jack, brand new, never used FOR FREE. some guy was selling it in Nashville for $60. i told him i'd buy it from him, i drove down there tuesday. when i got there i was in my uniform (u.s. army). he thanked me for my service and said "since you drove all the way to nashville (about 45 min.) and he supports the military..... HE WOULD GIVE IT TO ME FOR FREE!" i offered him his original asking price, then he said he wont accept my money lol. so i got it. installed it today after work. pretty simple mount, i used to L shaped brackets that came off of my spare tire mount, the original flap metal pieces and bought some 7/16'' nuts and bolts. here's the pics, all in all took maybe 5 min. to mount it. took the foot thing off the top of my jack so that i could mount it and not break my taillight out like others i've seen on the forums. Also bought 2 plug like things from advanced auto to fill in the top 2 holes from the tire mount. spent about $10 on the nuts, bolts, and plugs... and cant forget the FREE jack haha. here's the pics

Attachments

• photo (4).jpg
    photo (4).jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 64
  • photo (5).jpg
    photo (5).jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 48
  • photo (6).jpg
    photo (6).jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 42
  • photo (7).jpg
    photo (7).jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 38
  • photo (8).jpg
    photo (8).jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 36

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Neat deal. Thanks for your service.

Dave

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If only I had something to offer the men and women that serve our country! Glad someone was able to pay it back. Jeep looks good, by the way!

Cheers!