Hi from south-central PA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kevinsbluekj

Reaction score
Hi all! Just got an 03 Liberty Sport last week and have been looking around the internet for information about them. It's totally stock at the moment so I don't see it doing any serious rock crawling or mudding any time soon but I wouldn't mind it getting its feet a little muddy on some trails and learning. It needs a little work first (oil pan, transfer case switch, a hitch, and tires) but seems to be a good little truck.

attachment.php

crippler

Reaction score
me too...

Hi all! Just got an 03 Liberty Sport last week and have been looking around the internet for information about them. It's totally stock at the moment so I don't see it doing any serious rock crawling or mudding any time soon but I wouldn't mind it getting its feet a little muddy on some trails and learning. It needs a little work first (oil pan, transfer case switch, a hitch, and tires) but seems to be a good little truck.

attachment.php

I too, just bought my Libby. Get your jeep dealer to run the vin for recalls. They say there is a rear hitch recall that letters have been sent (fall2013) ,but jeep has not supplied the parts yet. They told me to check back in a couple weeks. I will take a free hitch thank you very much. If anyone has any info or part numbers for the parts supplied for the recall please let me know. Thanks, Patrick...

kjx2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If u think u r getting a trailer hitch don't b surprised. If its. Not I'm told its just a flat reinforcement piece without a receiver