Help please help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07 libby

Reaction score
Got a different scanner to finally read the codes on my 07 Libby the codes are U 1403 p0137 can someone please tell me what these codes are for and does anyone know where the fuel sensors are located are they on the fuel pump module

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
U1403:

What is U1403 code for my 2009 jeep grand - Fixya

The code means the same thing for your Liberty.

P0137:

http://www.obd-codes.com/p0137

I'd get the first one checked out before doing the second. If your onboard computer has gone wiggy the second one might be a false alarm.

Unhook your battery for fifteen minutes and see if the computer resets.

How is the Jeep running?

Can't help with the fuel sensors, but someone will. :)

07 libby

Reaction score
Thanks for the info the u1403 code is implausible fuel level the p 1037code is something to do with the O2 sensor the p code came up first before I change my fuel pump module when I changed my fuel pump module a couple weeks later that's when the u1403 code popped up my fuel level reads empty all the time with the gas light on but I have a full tank of gas I think it might be one of the wires on the harness that connects to the fuel pump module I think I might have accidentally pulled on some of them too hard and they might have came loose once again thanks the Jeep runs fine

Last edited: