Help please dana 35 rear axle shaft

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lisuan

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm new to the site and would like to get some help...
i have a jeep liberty sport 2002 model with a dana 35 and i'm having a real hard time trying to find a rear axleshaft thats a direct fit to my jeep. I have rear drum brakes and would like to know if dana 35 rear axle shafts from another jeep fit my liberty.

lisuan

Reaction score
they do but some 2002 libertys' came with a dana 35 thats why im having such a hard time..
only a few 2002 came with dana 35 the rest chrysler 8.25

teckman02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you want to drive to Ohio TBJ and I could hook you up on a good deal with a 8.25 and we could install also for you

JeepCoMJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if shipping isn't terrible, I can ship you a 3.73 geared complete drum to drum 8.25 and the driveshaft for 4x4 or 2x4, so long as you have a 45RFE

lisuan

Reaction score
I'm trying to save that for last resort I'm not trying to spend 400-500 dollars on a rear end yet I'm trying to find a rear axle shaft that fits my dana 35 first..

Bullwinkle

Reaction score
Lots of Jeep TJ's came with D35's and drums. Guys scrap them all the time up here, so finding shafts shouldn't be that hard.

Snail Farmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's a link, you click on it and it'll open up a web page. Scroll down the page and you'll see the dana axle shafts.