Help Identify these Floor Mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cwatson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought an '05 Sport and the dealer gave me these floor mats since there were none in my new ride. They don't come close to fitting and I can't figure out what year or model Jeep they belong in. Can anyone help identify or interested in buying/trading.

Thanks!

Attachments

• SDC11474.JPG
    SDC11474.JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 62
  • SDC11475.JPG
    SDC11475.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 39
  • SDC11478.JPG
    SDC11478.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 30

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
As far as I could read from all the bluriness before it made me dizzy, I think it says WK on it, so it would be 05+ Grand Cherokee.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
What if you took them back and told them they are the wrong ones and maybe they will switch them for KJ ones??? Since you have all the packaging and didn't use them, then I do not see why they would not switch them for you.

Just a thought.

Dave

cwatson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What if you took them back and told them they are the wrong ones and maybe they will switch them for KJ ones??? Since you have all the packaging and didn't use them, then I do not see why they would not switch them for you.

Just a thought.

Dave

It took three trips back to the dealership just to get those, so I doubt they could be much help. Thanks for the input, and yes the code does start with WK.

Uncle Krusty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't be afraid to take them back and point out their error at the top of your lungs! Be sure to include the salesman and service manager in the group.(argue)

If it took 3 trips to get the wrong ones, somebody obviously just blew you off & pulled whatever was on the shelf - just to shut you up. Don't be afraid to point that out either! I'd even stick the p/n on the mats in their face and make them read it back too you! Ask them what "WJ" stands for.
(deadhorse)

I'm not typically that way, and nobody should have to be, but poor customer service at a dealership is something I can't stand. After all, you just paid them how much for your new ride - and they're trying to screw you over on some floor mats that cost them around $30.00.

Might as well establish the fact that you're not going to take any crap now, you'll be back there in a few months to have the rear window regulators fixed, and more than likely they'll try to pull something there too...

I might be a bit bitter. I had to take mine to an "authorized factory dealer" (under factory warrenty) when my window suddenly "disapeared" into the door - not once, but twice (less than 36,000mi). Both times, they refused to replace the glass, even though the scratches where obviously caused when the glass fell into the door. Now that it is out of factory warrenty, I take it to the used car dealership where I bought it (under their extended warrenty) and they treat me right.

I'm sorry, but "SERVICE" is what a dealership should be about. It is the only way they will ever get me back in the front door when I decide to change rides again.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Believe it or not, in some of Chrysler's systems, the Grand Cherokee is called "Cherokee".

Oh and those aren't WK floormats. They are MK Floormats... for the Patriot / Compass.

M and W are basically the same letter....:D

Just one is upside down or one is right side up???

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Heh. I'm not saying the letter is upside down or right side up.

They're just Patriot / Compass floormats. :) No other Jeep has a floor that wide and flat. Why? Because the P/C are front wheel drive. No transmission hump.

Latest posts

Members online