Hello from the UK

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ivanidea

Reaction score
Hi

I was a member of lostkjs, but suddenly found my membership had been deactivated without explanation, and since I have had no replies to my emails, I had to find another forum to get my daily KJ fix.

I drive a 2005 Black 2.8crd auto Sport KJ, and play with a fully kitted out Wrangler TJ. So far, the only mod to the KJ is an ASFIR skid plate, to protect the oil filter, auto box and transfer case, which has seen service since the KJ is the lowest Jeep I have ever driven. A lift kit and larger wheels are planned.

Living in the UK, we have one of the highest fuel prices in the world, currently paying £1.05 ($1.71) per litre for diesel and petrol (approx $6.48 per US gallon).

I do occasionaly play in the KJ, and I recently took it to Spain, where some of the official roads are only suitable for 4x4. I also like the cheaper fuel in Spain, as well as the food and wine.

My first Jeep was a 2.5td Cherokee XJ, purchased new in 2000, and I have been Jeep owner and driver since.

Ivan

Last edited:

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome. This is a good place.

And a black jeep too. The best color.

Dave