Hello! From the mitten up north

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NWGIX

Reaction score
Hello everyone I'm new to the forums,

I currently own a 2002 Jeep Liberty KJ 3.7L 4WD with only 117,800 miles on it. It's the best vehicle I've ever owned. Currently everything in the Jeep is stock except for the speakers and radio. The speakers are JBL 6.5" GX602's connected to a Kicker CXA 3004 600w. I'm also rocking a Kicker Comp R 12" also connected to a Kicker CXA6001 1200w.

I work on nearly everything in my jeep except for the radiator that went bad not too long ago. I'm currently looking for some good mod's to put on her, but from what I can tell there's not a whole lot out there for the KJ.

I'm currently looking for some good replacement Headlights for my jeep since mine are old and going bad (seems dim). Also I'm looking to save up for a new set of wheels and tires so I can take her to some Sand-Dunes up north :emotions34:

Anyways that's my wall of text introduction. I hope to have lots of fun and learn a lot from here :D

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome.

There is a lot of good information on here and experienced Jeep people to help with what works best on KJ's.

Dave

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome !
Lots of things you can do to these
Sand dunes ?? Tow points, skids, lift, better tires LOL
How much is it sagged ?
Measure from middle of the wheel to bottom of the flare

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm sorry I'm not quite understanding what you're trying to say here :(

Take a tape measure
hold one end right under the flare in front ( up against the bottom, now read what it says at the middle of the wheel ( very middle / center )
this will show how much sag you have in the springs/ suspension
If yours was built after April 12, 2002 it would of been 19 inches new

NWGIX

Reaction score
Take a tape measure
hold one end right under the flare in front ( up against the bottom, now read what it says at the middle of the wheel ( very middle / center )
this will show how much sag you have in the springs/ suspension
If yours was built after April 12, 2002 it would of been 19 inches new

Hey Tom, I just got back from work and errands and I measured the wheel like you said and the fronts were reading 18 and the rear was reading 19 inches

*EDIT* Mine was also made in February of 2002

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Tom, I just got back from work and errands and I measured the wheel like you said and the fronts were reading 18 and the rear was reading 19 inches

*EDIT* Mine was also made in February of 2002

So if made then yours is sagged 1.75 inches , quite a bit