Hello from Ontario

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KeswickDave

Gold Moderator
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

I am fairly new here, this is my first post on this forum. Some of you may recognize me from a couple of other forums I've introduced myself to. Haven't posted a lot yet, but I have been doing A LOT of reading and am starting to feel like I have my KJ already!

I am not-so-patiently awaiting my Black '05 KJ Sport, which is currently a fellow employee's company car - it is coming off lease and he's getting something new, as soon as his new one is in this one is mine... "any day now", right - 4 weeks and counting, I'm going slightly mental with the not knowing but I'm consoling myself reading about everyone else's KJ's!

I hadn't even thought about buying a Jeep (currently driving an Acura Integra), nevermind off-roading but the more I read, the more I'm getting the bug ;-)

It's completely stock right now, but is in need of tires so that will be my first purchase - after that I have a pretty good idea what I need for some light off-roading, maybe even a lift down the road.

Cheers!

Dave

DannyP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
welcome to the site wavey.gif what color is your kj?? post some pics up when you get it

smitty54_98

Reaction score
Have mine for 2 weeks

I have had my 05 red sport for 2 weeks now. You are going to love it! We got about a foot of snow and I had a blast playing in it. 52 year old chiald has beeter toys! Latter Gatters SMITTY

KeswickDave

Gold Moderator
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well she arrived, a little late for Christmas but what the heck!

Just got Revos installed this morning, feelin good. I will have to take more pictures with the new boots on.

Now I'm praying for Snow to play in, woo hoo! We got about an inch on the weekend and I did have the opportunity to do a few donuts in an empty parking lot (easy to do donuts on bald Goodyears!!!) but I'm waiting for the plow to put a big row across the driveway!

Dave

You must be registered for see images

Jeger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congratulations!

I hope we get at least one good snow in Ohio this winter, its been kinda like spring so far.

KeswickDave

Gold Moderator
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Marlon_JBT said:
I want snow now!

Where's Keswick?

Congrats!

Heheh... Keswick, Ontario is about 80 Km (50 miles) north of Toronto. There is apparently another Keswick in England which I'm not as familiar with!

The snowmobilers and ice fishermen are very sad around here these days, not to mention us Jeep drivers!

Dave

KeswickDave

Gold Moderator
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Marlon_JBT said:
Ah, so you're very very very far away.

Well, far is relative... if you're in Detroit, you'd be about 5 hours from here. A friend of mine once drove from Toronto to Windsor, went to McDonalds, and came back... why he didn't just go to one in Toronto is beyond me ;-)