Anyone near London, Ontario? KK AtTheHelm winch bumper available

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lfhoward

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a weird request or opportunity for someone in the London, Ontario area. Or someone from the Detroit area with a passport. Here goes.

I was scanning car-part.com for an AtTheHelm winch bumper because new ones are super expensive and take months to fabricate. I figured some of them might have ended up in a wrecking yard. So, I searched 45 pages of radiators, figuring if the radiator was good, the KK was not in a front end collision. Some listings have attached photos. And I found one in London, ON.

It is at A & A Auto Recycling: http://recycler.car-part.com/AandAAutoRecycling/

The junkyard stock number of the Jeep is Q247, and the VIN number is 1J8GN28K48W250389. It's a junker for sure, but the winch bumper is mint.

You must be registered for see images attach

I live in Philadelphia but have family in the Detroit area. I will be in the Detroit/Ann Arbor in about 3 weeks. But I don't have an active passport! And the junkyard doesn't ship parts.

Anyone from the London ON area want to go unbolt this bumper, its backing plates, and the turn signal brackets for me, and then bring it across the border? If so, send me a PM.

Or, if you have a KK and you want it for yourself, it's your lucky day.

Cheers, All. ;)
Lauren