Heated Seats = Toasted Hemmerroidd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's cold here.....................So I start up the kj and start to drive and flip on the heated seat on HIGH (usually use low ) In what seemed like just a minute I had a toasted hemmerroidd......................... oooweeeee.....

Renegade Flex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't if that a good thing or a bad thing, but I enjoy getting my buns toasted quickly... 8-[

VTNomad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heated seats

You should have been wearing pants. I always wear pants when I drive, the KJ's seats are notorious for staining.

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, the seat heaters are awesome, especially on leather seats as they get so cold! I always hit the high first, just to get toasty. And I can't wear a coat, so I get the lower back heat. Oh the simple things in life! (biggrin)

n3qik

Full Access Member
Reaction score
grogiefrog said:
Yeah, the seat heaters are awesome, especially on leather seats as they get so cold! I always hit the high first, just to get toasty. And I can't wear a coat, so I get the lower back heat. Oh the simple things in life! (biggrin)

Lower back heat ?? I don't think mine has that, just one on the seat. Will have to check that out and see.

Latest posts

Members online