Hard plastic spare tire covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

QuickSilver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been looking for a hard plastic wheel cover for my exposed spare, but the closest I've found is a combo with a hard plastic shell on the outer face and cloth cover for the rest of the tire.

Are there any manufacturers who make an all plastic cover (including the tread ring) for the KJ spare? I would prefer one with a Jeep logo, but I'd be willing to settle for one without at this point.

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
I think the one your looking for is on the export KJ's and it was a regulatory type thing... not sure if you can get them on this side of the pond :shrug:

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
Well there ya go ... I know there is somebody else with one in the US... although it could be you CT:D

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
The only one I noticed around here had a plastic face and a "stretchy material" part that covered the tire tread. I think it was OEM but not sure. Maybe made that way to fit different tire sizes since the KJ had different tire sizes from the factory depending on model. Haven't seen one that was all plastic in the States like Luke said....just pics of ones on KJ's in the UK.

(I just run mine nude since the OEM tire cover won't fit anyway since my tire grew up)

Dave

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been looking for a hard plastic wheel cover for my exposed spare, but the closest I've found is a combo with a hard plastic shell on the outer face and cloth cover for the rest of the tire.

Are there any manufacturers who make an all plastic cover (including the tread ring) for the KJ spare? I would prefer one with a Jeep logo, but I'd be willing to settle for one without at this point.

What's your reasoning for this? I have a hard plastic front and flexible material tread area cover.

You must be registered for see images attach

QuickSilver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For those of you interested, I think I may have found a vendor who sells hard wheel covers for the Liberty

You must be registered for see images attach

The vendor is RollMasters. I still have to give them a call to see if they have the cover for my 02 KJ, but I will post here when I know!

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Funny..I like the look of the Jeep one (hard cover with stretchy over tread) better than the totally hard cover.

Latest posts

Members online