Halogen/Xenon Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JeepLibertyGirl07

Reaction score
Okay so I got my libby last year and Im just about ready with my money situation to start doing some mods and upgrades. I want to get some of those cool blue lights for starters then slowly move on to some cooler stuff. I don't know what type I need and which brand is best. Any Suggestions? More questions to follow.

Robsama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think you're going to get much love on here when it comes to blue headlights. Most of us 'round these parts are partial to brighter white lights. I recall seeing the PIAA 9007 Extreme Whites being tossed around on here as a preferred light (I know that by the Post-It note hanging on my monitor reminding me which bulbs I have to buy next time I swing by AutoZone).

Oh yeah, and (welcome)

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

I am not sure if anyone on here is running blue lights but I just bumped up your question for you.....:D

Dave

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
First off, welcome to the site, JLG!
Second off...don't get those blue lights. They suck not only for you, but for oncoming drivers as well.

JeepOwner07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
welcome to the site. People have there opinions but what it boils down to is, ITS YOUR JEEP do with it what you want. Yea the lights can be blinding for on-comers, but have the other million or so people who purchased and installed them considered that? NO! so do what ya want.

Btw where are ya in PA, another Pennsylvanian in the house YAY! i'm in Pittsburgh

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
welcome to the site. People have there opinions but what it boils down to is, ITS YOUR JEEP do with it what you want. Yea the lights can be blinding for on-comers, but have the other million or so people who purchased and installed them considered that? NO! so do what ya want.

Btw where are ya in PA, another Pennsylvanian in the house YAY! i'm in Pittsburgh

Now ThunderbirdJunkie doesn't feel bad for what he does with his mag-litenana.gif