Guys look at this tent!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Back in the beginning they gave you that tent with the KJ, used to be a lot of them floating around for 40-50 bucks !

SabaII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want one of them. Found one for 75 bucks but it sold right before I called the guy. Keep your eye on craigslist. That's where I find them most.

bmrrwolfe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 1 of those for a ZJ ,I think I still have it
$20 shipping included and it is yours

$20?! If its the same style the stock KJ one, I would love to take that off your hands! If they pass that up, and as long as it doesn't have huge holes in it or anything give me a PM :)

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Back in the beginning they gave you that tent with the KJ, used to be a lot of them floating around for 40-50 bucks !
Had to been a special order thing or a regional thing as the first 2 years of production we never sold one with that tent,or even had one of those tents to begin with,when I worked at the dealership.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
All 3 tents that I bought ( and sold) the original owners told me they got them with their KJs when they bought them so ??? :shrug::shrug::shrug:

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All 3 tents that I bought ( and sold) the original owners told me they got them with their KJs when they bought them so ??? :shrug::shrug::shrug:
Yeah that's what I'm wondering about,it must have been a reginal thing.Never got one with my KJ when bought brand new in Feb '02,neither did the 1st KJ sold at the dealership I worked at in March of '01,and none between or after.