Greetings from Midland, WA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mikemiller99

Reaction score
Greetings to all,

2005 Renegade 2nd owner, plenty of things to learn about, and how to work-around common issues. Hopefully something I've learned can be useful to someone else, too. Looking forward to being part of this community.

Cheers! -m

Johnny O

Just hangin' out.
Reaction score
Welcome!

As a relative newbie to anything non-AirCooled I can suggest this:
Listen to the Gurus here and save yourself time, money and frustration.

Thanks to this crowd I was able to turn a Bert into a Tank. ( They even guided me when I was deciding whether or not to buy it.)

mikemiller99

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome, i appreciate the strong sense of community here. Some groups get a little caught up in 'who's best, what's better' when they'd be better served welcoming new people and ideas -- not like that in this group! I've lurked a bit for handy tips, now I've joined so that i may help someone too sometime. My 05 Renegade is stock, nothing fancy, but great shape and with 135K miles already, it promises to go many more. Still take it up muddy & rough logging trails even after putting passenger car tires on for my wife (old A/T tires skidded too much in rain for her comfort.) Have yet to winch myself out, though I've helped pull others out of sand, snow, bogs & off stumps. Burns no oil, mileage on frwy about 15, punchy motor... what's not to love? ♡♡

Johnny O

Just hangin' out.
Reaction score
Yeah! There is something about these little underdog Jeeps. All the fun, relatively low cost. My wife keeps stealing mine.

Latest posts

Members online