Got the Eyelids done!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
hey does anyone know how to wire those leds correctly? i did it and they worked until i turned my jeep off, and now they refuse to work even though everything is wired correctly. you can tell (because its an LED lighted switch) that the switch isnt getting power which is why i think its not working but its connected right to the battery with a 10A fuse in the line so i cant imagine why its not working.

Wire it up correctly and it will work, wired straight to the battery with just a switch is not the proper way. Using a relay etc is the right way. Look up any diagram for say off road lights etc and it should work then, OR you could just wire them directly to your parking lights if you want them on all of the time ( which of course the local po-po may really like

wolfman_moya

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oh so i need a relay? because like i said they worked until i turned my car off. i have the switch wired to the battery with a now 20A fuse in that line, then the switch to gnd and then the switch to the lights. i wanted to use a fuse tap but nobody sells them anymore because they apparently have been know to mess stuff up. hmmmm relay, never used one before....might be in over my head

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oh so i need a relay? because like i said they worked until i turned my car off. i have the switch wired to the battery with a now 20A fuse in that line, then the switch to gnd and then the switch to the lights. i wanted to use a fuse tap but nobody sells them anymore because they apparently have been know to mess stuff up. hmmmm relay, never used one before....might be in over my head

Nah quite easy infact! Just follow a wiring diagram. If you are just over in concord I would be willing to help.