Got my ome kit ordered, did i get everything??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bdons_crd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I ordered my ome set up from my local guy, I get all my stuff through him, I haven't come across anything he can't find yet ha ha. He's a little more expensive, but there's no shipping costs, and I something's wrong he'll take it back and exchange/return/guarantee really easily. Anyway.. The parts should be in on Monday, here's the list of everything I ordered, I went through all the stickies and threads on here, plus read through the sites, did I get it all?

Ome 2790 springs
Ome ns131 strut
Ome 2948 springs
Ome n132l shocks

Teraflex front bump stops
2 added isolators
Rustys 1/4" strut plate spacer

Still have to stop at the Walmart for some hockey pucks.

I've got 5 tj moabs ready for paint and I'll be taking those in to have either some cooper discoverers or falken wild peaks put on. All 245 75 16. I'll find a spare on cl sometime. Do I need new lugs for the moabs?

I read the how too install also, seems pretty straight forward.. Anything scary I should know about? Tips? I know in every install there is always a hang up somewhere ha ha.

Sent from My Porcelain Throne using Tapatalk

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Drill so you can drill out the cheap Rustys spacers that they still can't drill the holes in the right location
Stock lug nuts will work
I assume you got upper rear isolator's?

No hang ups that I know of that I have found in the last 9 years
If you have read through the various threads its all mainly there, some make it a lot more complicated that need be, no special tools are needed etc
Springs will need to be compressed at a shop since no way I'd ever try them with those things parts stores lease out, takes a lot to crank down 500 lb springs
and oh yes some
common sense is needed:Big Laugh:

Last edited:

bdons_crd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh damn... I just ran out of common sense.. Ha ha.

Though I am questioning the isolator now.. I only found one type of isolator.

Factory Part number 52088707AA

Edit:
Quick google search shows its the upper, so I think I'm good.

bdons_crd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
An extra set of hands or two and a come-along do wonders.:superhack:
Got a buddy who owes me ha ha. took the SD all the up to the mountains with a flatbed to pick up him and his ranger. blew out a CV over flexing while he was wheeling. Hes going to help me.
Stainless steel bolts for those hockey pucks.
Thats a given ha ha :ROFLJest::ROFLJest:

wheeee32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a buddy who owes me ha ha. took the SD all the up to the mountains with a flatbed to pick up him and his ranger. blew out a CV over flexing while he was wheeling. Hes going to help me.

Thats a given ha ha :ROFLJest::ROFLJest:

Sweet. Pics of before/after the install.:ROFLJest:

bdons_crd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll take plenty, I plan on started a "mod/build" thread. I have more plans for the jeep. This is what happens when my truck is set up exactly how I want it ha ha. Time to move on to an empty canvas... Wife's car! Ha ha.