Goodbye Audi, Hello Jeep

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
So at LOOOONG last it really is goodbye Audi, Hello Jeep :icon_razz:

Found myself an 07 Renegade with 50 000km in nice condition.
Need to get some new beefier rubber on it. Maybe look at doing the WesWay lift. Maybe an aftermarket exhaust so I can hear that V6 tune a little better
As much as I'd love to spend a heap of money on suspension and bull bars etc, my two other projects will pretty much mean it's gonna stay quite standard...

Congratulations on your KJ purchase.

What other "projects do you have?

iamweasel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks man.
Saving up to build a Lotus 7 and... well the other isn't a 'project' - putting money away for my first child

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So at LOOOONG last it really is goodbye Audi, Hello Jeep :icon_razz:

Found myself an 07 Renegade with 50 000km in nice condition.
Need to get some new beefier rubber on it. Maybe look at doing the WesWay lift. Maybe an aftermarket exhaust so I can hear that V6 tune a little better
As much as I'd love to spend a heap of money on suspension and bull bars etc, my two other projects will pretty much mean it's gonna stay quite standard...

Congratulations!

Gotta say, I've never seen a light bar like you have on yours. Only 2 lights? :shrug:

In any case, upgrade the rubber, save a bit for the OME lift, and save A LOT for your first child! :party52:

Bob

iamweasel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys! Really loving it so far :)

Only 2 lights? :shrug:
Yeah, you don't seem to get the 4-light lightbar over here. Thinking I might make a mould from one of the existing light pods and then fabricate the extra two

A real 7 or a kit?
No just a kit, but virtually identical to the Caterham. The plan is to get 4sec 0-100kmh :icon_twisted: What minis do you have? I've had four over the years. This is the last one I had. Really loved that little guy
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.75217645011.151932.759750011&l=fc1b24b640

Attachments

• mini.jpg
    mini.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 2
Last edited: