Good Ol North Dakota MUD!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ender00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A couple guys i know and i were bored, we found a way to keep us occupied.
You must be registered for see images

Liberty vs. Blazer vs. Explorer (we were all winners)

the ranger was from the second day

it was pretty much a muddy, rutted, trail around a small pond. the best part is that i made it though all if it wil stock everything. i have full confidence that the liberty will get me through the winter. 4-lo made the mud dissappear, i never came close to getting stuck.
I LOVE THIS MACHINE!!!!

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is your jeep sparkling even with all that mud or is it just glare? I didn't know they made that sparkly paint on KJs.

It looks great both with and without mud. :D

ender00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
paint

the kj does have a mild flake in the paint. sometime it looks more purple and others more red. dunno if its just that color or if its that year. i pressure washed it, ran it through a deluxe wash and its still got residue on it, i need to hand wash it.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Err... so if you made it through all of that even with stock tyres...

then what the heck happened to me? LOL

Looks like you guys had fun!

jfortier777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is deffinetly an acceptable amount of mud for a stock Liberty, in fact thats a huge accomplishment. PROPS!

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is that tint on your windshield stock!!?!?!

ender00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
windshield

if there is tint on the windshield i didn't put it on there. it might just be a reflection of the overcast skies. any one got suggestions for getting the mud off of the undercarriage. i took it through the automated car wash, but it didn't get everything.

jfortier777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Re: windshield

ender00 said:
if there is tint on the windshield i didn't put it on there. it might just be a reflection of the overcast skies. any one got suggestions for getting the mud off of the undercarriage. i took it through the automated car wash, but it didn't get everything.

Put on your bathing suit and go to the power wash, just get under there and spray everywhere it needs. Garden hose wont get it clean, has to be high pressure.

2003KJ

Reaction score
Re: windshield

jfortier777 said:
ender00 said:

Put on your bathing suit and go to the power wash, just get under there and spray everywhere it needs. Garden hose wont get it clean, has to be high pressure.

X2. if you go to the do it yourself car wash, use the "pre soak" option and get it all nice and sudsy first, then flip it to "rinse" or whatever it is and blast away.

Definately wear some clothes you dont mind getting nasty...and i'd bring a towel to throw over the seat for the ride back...chances are you're gonna get pretty nasty.

ender00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
cleaning

yea, ill prolly have to do that. cept im getting my LBJ recall work done tomorrow, hopefully they wont be too mad. laugh.gif maybe if im luck they with even wash it. doubt i though. this will be my first encounter with the stealership. prolly charge me like 50 bucks for the wash that i didn't ask for from the sound of things.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HAHA, they will HATE you! Sometimes they will screw stuff up just b/c it has mud all over it. Watch them very closely.

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Re: cleaning

ender00 said:
yea, ill prolly have to do that. cept im getting my LBJ recall work done tomorrow, hopefully they wont be too mad. laugh.gif maybe if im luck they with even wash it. doubt i though. this will be my first encounter with the stealership. prolly charge me like 50 bucks for the wash that i didn't ask for from the sound of things.

Everytime I get mine washed at the dealer, it looks worse than it did before. By the way, thanks. you reminded me of my LBJ appointment.