I think I like this color better

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KJJosh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was bored today and we all know what happens next.... Well this time I decided I'm going to wheel the Jeep. I grab a few of my buddies and away we went. Trail was mostly dirt with ALOT of rocks and a few mud holes. I didn’t get stuck once!!!! I was entering a big mud hole as a new JK was coming the other way... This JK has a bumper, winch, and at least 37’s. Once I got across he flagged me down and said I didn’t think you were going to make it threw that and I didn’t know a liberty would go off-road.... That made my day I finally got some respect from a JK driver... I also received the Jeep wave when coming home... It was a great day enjoy the pictures

Attachments

• DSCF0314.jpg
    DSCF0314.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 23
  • DSCF0315.jpg
    DSCF0315.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 27
  • DSCF0316.jpg
    DSCF0316.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 19
  • DSCF0317.jpg
    DSCF0317.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 21
  • DSCF0318.jpg
    DSCF0318.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

eyehatetofu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh no, we have another HJ. We don't want to see photos of your kinda muddy KJ, we want to see the KJ going through the mud. That way it'll back up your story and is cool to see what other people wheel in.

:)

KJJosh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh no, we have another HJ. We don't want to see photos of your kinda muddy KJ, we want to see the KJ going through the mud. That way it'll back up your story and is cool to see what other people wheel in.

:)

yeesh.... Yall say My Jeep is to clean then you say it isnt dirty enough.... Where is that butthurt report??? :D

Anyway here are a few more and sorry for the quality I took them with the crack berry since I forgot the camera in the rush to leave

More to come wating on my buddy to send me his pictures...

Attachments

• IMG00039.jpg
    IMG00039.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG00040.jpg
    IMG00040.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG00395.jpg
    IMG00395.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

Latest posts