Garage Pro Tow Hooks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nitroproof

Reaction score
My KJ is my fifth 4WD vehicle (2 S-10 pickups, S-10 Blazer, Geo & Chevy Trackers). Some had hooks, some not.

My Libby Sport will most likely only see the occasional dirt/gravel road and definitely it's share of snow. I would like to add some tow hooks though, as I've always used them on the past past rides that had 'em.

Anyone try the Garage Pro hooks from JCWhitney? For $20/set it seems I can't go wrong. As I don't need a tow hitch might want 'em front & rear.

Thanks,

Craig

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My KJ is my fifth 4WD vehicle (2 S-10 pickups, S-10 Blazer, Geo & Chevy Trackers). Some had hooks, some not.

My Libby Sport will most likely only see the occasional dirt/gravel road and definitely it's share of snow. I would like to add some tow hooks though, as I've always used them on the past past rides that had 'em.

Anyone try the Garage Pro hooks from JCWhitney? For $20/set it seems I can't go wrong. As I don't need a tow hitch might want 'em front & rear.

Thanks,

Craig

The rear hook from my '03 Renegade is available - I had to take mine off when I added the trailer hitch.

$55 shipped and it's yours... :party52:

Bob

Akedos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The KJ hooks from Chrysler are the only "Easy" install option due to their mounting.

I like the "easy" there... I just installed mine 2 mornings ago. Should have waited for a cool morning but was too excited to wait. What a pain in the butt. But yes, they did bolt right up once I manged to get to the spot.