Fuel Pump Recommendation for a 2004 KJ 3.7

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JeepinSteve

Reaction score
Hello All.
Does anyone have any recommendations on a fuel pump for a 2004 3.7.
I've been looking at the pumps on Rockauto, but based on some of the posts on this website, it seems like they can be hit or miss? Anyone have any experience using a Walbro fuel pump (Not sure if they make one for this year and model KJ). Also, has anyone opened up the pump housing and just replaced the pump itself? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks. Steve

4firsts

Reaction score
Mopar all the way. Don’t waste time and money trying to find a good alternative. I bought a Spectra fuel pump last year and it crapped out on me. It cost about $280. At least a mopar one would have lasted.

Jeremy-WI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Delco from the linked thread is still going, close to 100k miles on it

JeepinSteve

Reaction score
Mopar all the way. Don’t waste time and money trying to find a good alternative. I bought a Spectra fuel pump last year and it crapped out on me. It cost about $280. At least a mopar one would have lasted.
Unfortunately I can't find a mopar pump. The dealer says they are discontinued. Anything you see on ebay, etc..I'm assuming in fake. If anyone knows of a way to get a genuine mopar pump, please let me know.

Jeremy-WI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was actually a Delphi unit
Since yours is a 2004 the part number is different from my 2006. I might be replacing mine again since it is close to 100k on it. I had the electric fuel pump on my outboard motor lock up after 10 years
rockauto.com showed 1 Delphi pump in stock for the 2004, FG1352 and rockauto's price is cheaper than Amazon

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.