Fuel Pump Connector and Hose size - 2004 KJ 3.7

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JeepinSteve

Reaction score
Hello All. I have a 2004 KJ with a 3.7. Does anyone know the connector size for the two connectors that come off of the fuel pump and plug into the quick connect tubes inside of the tank? Also the size / diameter of the corrugated tube? Below is a picture of the connectors and tubes I am referring to. I know from looking around online, the most common size connectors is 3/8 or 5/16. I can find info for most other Jeeps, just not the KJ. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• Fuel_Pump_with_connectors.JPG
    Fuel_Pump_with_connectors.JPG
    24.5 KB · Views: 7
  • Fuel_Line_Connectors.JPG
    Fuel_Line_Connectors.JPG
    19.8 KB · Views: 7

Ksat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know the sizes, but (stupid question alert) can you measure the ones you have to determine the size? What problem are you having exactly?

JeepinSteve

Reaction score
I don't know the sizes, but (stupid question alert) can you measure the ones you have to determine the size? What problem are you having exactly?
Hello Ksat. Thanks for the reply. The fuel pump currently works fine, it's just very old, has lots of miles and I would like to replace it before it decides to make me replace it. I have wanted to replace it for a long time, just hard to find the time. I bought a replacement pump (ACDelco) and my plan was to just rebuild the unit by installing the new pump and replacing the corrugated fuel lines, connectors, and filters (re-use the plastic housing). I would prefer to have all of the parts on hand so that I can drop the tank, rebuild the unit and put it back together instead of dragging it out over a couple of weeks. Not a big deal if I have to pull the pump out and start measuring the hoses and connectors, then ordering parts. Steve