From the Canadian East Coast

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KJBart

Reaction score
How's it going eh? Got my first Jeep a little over a month ago, an '07 Liberty with a 3" lift. Looking forward to learning from the knowledge and experience here on the forum.

lfhoward

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Which province are you in? Also, if you have any Jeep questions, feel free to ask!

ccg2301

Reaction score
Hi and welcome, like lfhoward and others have said, please feel free to ask any questions you might have or on any issue you might come across. Its a great place to find useful info. Glad to have you here.

KJBart

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, much appreciated!

The gov

Reaction score
I'm from the from the bright red mud, aka Prince Edward Island. Cheers!
Good to have another person on here from the Sandbar! LOL
now in true Islander fashion "Whose You're Father? "
Welcome to the forum it's a great group who share our experiences, thoughts and troubleshooting tips to keep these old rigs running.

KJBart

Reaction score
Good to have another person on here from the Sandbar! LOL
now in true Islander fashion "Whose You're Father? "
Welcome to the forum it's a great group who share our experiences, thoughts and troubleshooting tips to keep these old rigs running.
"Whose you're father?" :D I've been asked more than a few times lol. Thanks for the welcome!