Finally sold my car, now I'm a Liberty owner :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

a4dp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I picked up a black 2004 Renegade yesterday. I'll get some pics up later. So far I love it! :cool:

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great, Renes are always been my favorite among the others. Congrats.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats. Black looks good on a Jeep. What color is the interior? What options do you have? More info and pic's.:D

Dave

JIMMY JEEP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice one i love the Renegades but petrol prices over hear would make it really dear to run. I hope you enjoy.

a4dp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice. 37K for a 2004 is not bad at all. My 2002 is nearing 100K. Did you detail it or did the dealer give it to you in that condition? That black paint appears to be in very good shape.

_UnLiMiTeD_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i spy a BFG spare, too bad it was for all 4 tires instead lol. Very nice rene, got my 04 silver one about a month and a half ago, love it!

a4dp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. Nice catch on the spare, no one has noticed so far. I'm going to buy another Goodyear to match. I kind of wish they were more worn so I could justify buying new tires all around. ;)

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow...that is an 04 and still looks new. Really nice find.

Dave

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. Nice catch on the spare, no one has noticed so far. I'm going to buy another Goodyear to match. I kind of wish they were more worn so I could justify buying new tires all around. ;)

Tire shops may trade up and give you credit off your next purchase. Might save you nearly $100 or more. I did that when I got rid of my stock tires. They gave me a crappy $40 for each one (nearly brand new) but that saved me $200 when I bought my set of 5. :)

2003KJ

Reaction score

Why spend the money on the goodyear (crappy tire to begin with)??? Save it for when you upgrade them all!

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FYI: Costco has a sale going that is $60 off on a set of 4 BF Goodrich tires. I'm not sure how long it lasts, or what your time frame is for new tires. I would not waste the money on a tire to match the originals though.

a4dp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tire shops may trade up and give you credit off your next purchase. Might save you nearly $100 or more. I did that when I got rid of my stock tires. They gave me a crappy $40 for each one (nearly brand new) but that saved me $200 when I bought my set of 5. :)

I'll have to check into this, I didn't realize these tires sucked that bad.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great find, it is very clean and looks pristine.

SC04KJ

Reaction score
Congratulations a4dp! That's a beautiful Liberty. I think black Libertys look the best.

a4dp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone! I want to take off the front license plate holder, but the holes are ugly. Are there any kind of plugs that would work?