finally ordered

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

calbear

Full Access Member
Reaction score
...from Jeepin by Al's!! Hope to have them soon..(rotflmao)

Ordered below items hope I didn't miss anything(I'll fab my brake line extension)

1. Product ID: JBA-F4-BE5-D916-H0
Product Name: BILSTEIN - Heavy Duty Front
Quantity: 2

2. Product ID: JBA-F4-BE5-2790-H0
Product Name: BILSTEIN - Heavy Duty Rear

3. Product ID: JBA-OEM790-D
Product Name: OME Spring for front strut

4. Product ID: JBA-OME948
Product Name: OME Spring for Rear

5. Product ID: JBA-SSP025
Product Name: Strut spacer plate set
Quantity: 1

6. Product ID: JBA-TER1903200
Product Name: TeraFlex Bump Stop

7. Product ID: JBA-99143R
Product Name: Rear Bump Stop 4"
Attributes (if any): will be cut
Quantity: 1

8. Product ID: JBA-52128525AA
Product Name: Rear upper coil spring isolator

kjweston

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice!! :D took them a while to get me my lift back when i lifted it due to backorder and what not. hopefully you get them asap. pics after install!

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice Calbear. That's what I need.

How much did it cost you if it's ok to ask??

Dave

Diggerfreek

Reaction score
Marlin ships FAST! If he has it in stock.... you should expect it by next weekend

kjweston

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah strike that. for some reason I thought you ordered it from boulderbars. Marlin does ship fast.

calbear

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice Calbear. That's what I need.

How much did it cost you if it's ok to ask??

Dave

total of $800

Ordering was hard, waiting is harder. First they need to get to my sister's and she'll transport them in her luggage to Turkey. long long way

Spidey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Be sure to post how you like the Bilsteins! :) I plan to go that route eventually.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Not to mention the weight limit. Them springs and shocks are heavy!

Yes and there is no tolerance for being a pound over anymore. Should of seen us packing my wife when she went back home to Tanzania , she took 5 bags, load, weigh, unload some, weigh again, on and on!

One front spring is 11 pounds she'll have to be a good packer:D:D:D:D:D

Last edited:

candpliberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got my springs in one cardboard box. Don't know how much it weighed but I had a time getting it into the house. Opened it (twas like Christmas) and found 2 OME boxes inside packed with Styrofoam peanuts. Just as a guess, 50-60 pounds?

calbear

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrets on the lift..would work out great..

except for #7...wtf are you going to do with bumpstops for a 4" lift?

that's what Marlin had listed on his site. I wanted to order all from 1 place. So I'll cut them to appropriate size.

Sirthor1881

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just curious but those shocks you ordered the-JBA-F4-BE5-2790-H0 it says those are for stock KJ's, wouldn't you want these, since the KJ's is being lifted-JBA-F4-BE5-6458-H5 I see that Bilstein has a strut for lifted applications like 2.5" and 4" on JBA's site, but only for the rear. Wouldn't you want the set for 2.5" on the rear for more travel, once the rears start to flex? Just curious, wanting some clarification. I am about to order the same stuff the first of the year.

Not my intent to thread jack.

Last edited:

calbear

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just curious but those shocks you ordered the-JBA-F4-BE5-2790-H0 it says those are for stock KJ's, wouldn't you want these, since the KJ's is being lifted-JBA-F4-BE5-6458-H5 I see that Bilstein has a strut for lifted applications like 2.5" and 4" on JBA's site, but only for the rear. Wouldn't you want the set for 2.5" on the rear for more travel, once the rears start to flex? Just curious, wanting some clarification. I am about to order the same stuff the first of the year.

Not my intent to thread jack.

You are right Marlin listed them as 'for stock' but according to lengths I got from Bilstein they are actually taller than 6458s.

BE5-2790 compressed length 393mm, extended length 634mm setting 1140/595 (0,52m/s)
BE5-6458 compressed length 371,5mm, extended length 601,5mm setting 1120/445 (0,52m/s)